Go Pro With Your Videos
Video is one of the most powerful tools to deliver a message to your audience. You know that because you’ve already started.
You might use them to blog, sell your course or premium offering or just introduce yourself to your customers on your homepage.
But you’re feeling a little too DIY.
You may have bought some nice lights (or found the perfect spot in your house with natural light), bought a nice camera (or updated your iPhone), and figured out how to use editing software to take out all your extra ums and mess-ups.
But your videos still don’t look as pro as you’d like your brand to be.
The solution: Simple, branded, professional intros!
A professional intro for your videos improves drastically the quality of your videos, but also increases the audience’s impression of your brand and your image. Plus, it will help that random person who finds you on Youtube remember your business and be more inclined to check out your website.
What exactly is an intro?
We’re glad you asked!
Here are some examples of our recent work:
(we recommend putting them in full screen to get the full experience!)
Mamat turned around a great-looking intro for my videos really quickly and, even better, heard my feedback and made a few tweaks right away to make it absolutely perfect. I’m a huge DIY-er but it feels so great to start upgrading in my business — thank you, Mamat for helping me go pro!”
– Jackie Johnstone, www.jackiejohnstone.com
How It Works
The process is quick & fun so you don’t have to worry about too many details and can get started using your intro fast!
- You’ll send us some information like your website colors, fonts, logo (if you have one) and any inspiration.
- Mamat will get to work animating your intro.
- Leah will peek behind his shoulders and share input with her creative branding eye.
- We send you the first draft and you can give feedback and request revisions.
- We’ll input your revisions, ask for your final confirmation (small details can be adjusted at this point if necessary) wrap it all up and send it to you in the appropriate file.
- You’ll be ready to insert easily at the start of your videos using your preferred video editing tool (iMovie, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc).
- Your fans and followers will applaud your freshly pro brand!
You know that dreaded feeling you get when you keep putting off something very important…and you aren’t doing that “thing” because you feel you just don’t have everything “ready” and exactly as it should be? Well, that’s how I felt with my videos that I make for clients and my audience. That “thing” that was missing was a professional introduction at the beginning of my videos.
I watch a LOT of video on YouTube, and the best ones always seem to have some sort of creative intro with a logo and a catchy tune. I wanted that, too…and I felt it was just what I needed to jumpstart my video-making adventure!
Mamat did an amazing job. He was uber-quick and happy to make revisions, and the whole process could not have been any easier. I would highly recommend hiring him to make your intro video. Trust me – it will make you feel 100% more professional. Thanks, Mamat, for giving me just what I needed to move my business to the next level.–Stefani Harris, The Creative Solutions Project
Who we are
Mathieu “Mamat” Franceschi
French Jazz drummer at night and freelance videographer by day. He knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to custom videos for YOUR brand. Because every brand is different and no two videos intros should be the same (as much as sites like Fiverr try to convince you so).
Mamat is the video expert, using his animation and tech skills to bring your video to life.
When not playing drums or making videos, you can find Mamat surfing or drinking wine on a terrace with Leah.
Web designer/developer and freedom seeker, who knows a thing or two about keeping your brand pro across all platforms.
Leah is the brand gal, who will ensure your video is on brand and perfect for your ideal customers.
When not making websites or helping freelancers find freedom, you can find Leah eating popcorn, riding her scooter along the French coast or drinking wine on a terrace with Mamat.
*Most videos will fit into that price point (like the ones above), but if you have something longer or more complicated in mind, let us know and we’ll give you a custom quote.
Here’s what happens next:
- You fill out the questionnaire below and tell us about your business.
- We’ll get back to you with any questions and an invoice for payment.
- We’ll send you a list of what we need from you (logo, tagline, desired colors, etc)
- Once we have everything we need to get started, we’ll get to work!